If you own a pet, you’re probably very comfortable with them. Your dog, cat, rabbit or snake is most likely named something like “Fluffy” or “Captain Hammer.”
You’re comfortable with Captain Hammer, in fact, you could pick him out of a lineup. But what if I told you that perhaps you don’t know your beloved pet as well as you think you do?
Just check out these pictures below!
1. No, that’s not an alien. It’s a cat.
2. Today I learned that moles are terrifying.
3. I feel even worse about that time I ran over a frog.
4. Okay, bats are still pretty nightmarish.
5. A chameleon’s bones apparently aren’t good camouflage.
6. Did you know a duck’s beak was THIS big?
7. You thought rays were simple? Think again.
8. Please, never mess with a sword fish.
9. Our monkey cousins really do look like our cousins.
Check out the next page for more x-ray images!